ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Analyze materials to determine composition, chemical or physical properties, structure, relationships or reactions using classical gravimetric, spectroscopic or other instrumental techniques. (Quantitative and Qualitative)
- Develop and improve analytical and testing methods; write SOP’s.
- Interpret test results; develop nonstandard tests.
- Maintain laboratory instruments to ensure proper working order and troubleshoot malfunctions when needed.
- Direct, coordinate or advise personnel in the test procedures for analyzing or determining physical properties of materials.
- Communicate with outside testing labs when testing requirements are outside internal capability.
- Oversee supplies, reagents and standards.
- Compile and analyze test information to determine capability and diagnose potential problem areas.
- Interpret and implement Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a current working knowledge of all applicable federal and state environmental and safety laws and regulations.
- Maintain record keeping in compliance with government regulations and organizational requirements.
- Participate in training programs as required by the Company.
Conduct job duties in accordance with Company EEO requirements.
To view the full job description, click the link below. To apply for this position, please send your resume and covering letter to Angiemae Galban at firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 31st January 2017
Download Job Description