Develop, implement, and manage the design and application processes to ensure continuous support of ceramic materials that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations. Ensure that these engineering processes are consistent with established standards, customer specifications, and production goals. Provide leadership, direction, and supervision to a team of quality and application engineers and technicians. Define roles and responsibilities, communicate expectations, and hold direct reports accountable.
- Develop technology, improves designs and evaluates new products.
- Develop new processes and designs for NBDP products and evaluates them.
- Conduct in-depth research, analyzes technical literature and stays current on related issues
- Apply accepted Engineering principles and practices to achieve desired yield, quality, and cost in the manufacturing of new products
- Interface directly with the customer in new product designs, and modify existing designs to support customer needs
- Utilize the New Business Development Procedure for implementing new products
- Respond in a timely manner to customer relative to quality or others issues
- Generate Capital Expenditure requests with full justification to support new and existing products
- Utilize available financial and manufacturing data to perform analysis and determine feasibility of new concepts or opportunities
- Support transfer of new or modified products to manufacturing by specifying Bills of Materials, assembly work instructions, and quality standards
- Serve as technical resource to Process Engineering and Production personnel engaged in manufacturing products
- Perform Product Failure Analysis and effectively communicate results to customer as appropriate
- Interpret and implement Company policies and procedures
- Maintain records in compliance with government regulations and organizational requirements
- Participate in training programs as required by the Company
- Conduct job duties in accordance with Company EEO requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of Quality Process and the Quality Management System as it pertains to this and other positions where interaction occurs
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to track opportunities in CRM
- Must be able to clearly present ideas and reports in written and verbal format
- Must work cooperatively with personnel at all levels of the Company
- Must be able to work professionally with internal and external contacts of the Company
- Must have good time management, planning and negotiation skills
- Must adhere to all Company policies
- Must be able to interpret drawings and specifications
- Must be able to create, structure and process appropriate materials/mechanical testing
- Provide positive leadership promoting safe behaviours in a zero harm environment
- Manufacturing, quality systems and lean initiatives a plus
To downlonad the full job description, click the link below. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to Angiemae Galban at email@example.com by 30th April 2017
Download Job Description