Advanced Ceramics and Metals (AC&M), N.A. General Manager, Auburn CA, is a key partner of the AC&M management team providing expertise to maximize profitability and business growth. The General Manager will have accountability of the site profit and loss, meeting or exceeding budgets and expectations. In addition, this position works to drive high performance in areas including Sales Growth, Customer Relations, Price Realization and Voice of the Customer (VOC).
- Enhance the structure and services in Auburn to support AC&M business interests in the business and ensure that the business operates in a focussed and cost effective manner, is structured for growth, and supports all areas of profit and loss.
- Responsible to ensure site compliance with all environmental, health & safety requirements
- Perform various tasks as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and standards, maintaining and adhering to Morgan Responsible Business Program.
- Direct responsibility for site profit & loss.
- Strategic plan generation and implementation to achieve desired profitable growth in desired markets
- Responsible for setting, and implementing, both short term and long term strategies and goals.
- Reviews activity reports and financial statements to determine progress and status in attaining objectives and revises objectives and plans in accordance with current conditions.
- Plans and develops industrial, labor, and regulatory relations designed to improve company's image and relations with customers, employees, stockholders, and public.
- Responsible to ensure site compliance with all laws and regulations
- Review and control of costs and expenses
- Performance management of personnel, which includes acquisition, development and retention of talent and high performers through tools such as Top Grading, coaching and performance management
- A reasonable amount of domestic and occasional international travel is anticipated.
To view the full job description, please click the link below. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to Christina Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 10th April 2017.
Download Job Vacancy