Thermal Ceramics has an opportunity for an experienced Sales Representative for the Houston market. This position will report to the Regional Sales Manager and will travel throughout an assigned territory for the purpose of developing sales for refractory products, maintain established customer relationships with periodic calls, investigate and render technical assistance to problems of established and prospective clients, attend sales meetings and conventions to keep abreast of trends and applications of products in the industry.
Essential Functions include:
- Within assigned territories, travel to customers and potential customers to promote and sell refractory products.
- Strive to maintain forecast and quotas for the month and year; enter sales orders for processing and perform necessary follow-up for delivery and installation.
- Pursue all leads for potential sales.
- Advise of the best suited and most economical products to accommodate client’s needs; offer technical assistance on the application and installation of refractory products. Call for technical assistance as necessary when problems are unusually complex and require advanced knowledge and application of products.
- Confer with Customer Service Representatives and other sales supporting units to gain such pertinent information as delivery dates, mode of transportation, special specifications and prices.
- Prepare weekly / monthly sales reports indicating new accounts, cancellations, client calls and expenditures.
- Attend industry sales meetings and conventions to keep abreast of current practices and applications of products.
- Provide training for newly assigned Sales Representatives.
- Must maintain a customer database of companies, contacts, and record of all sales activities within in a company CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) database.
- Assist in the development of sales programs.
- Provide special reports and assume responsibility for special sales tasks as assigned.
To view the full job description, please click the link below. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter to Cindy Fortier at firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th April 2017
Download Job Description