The position is responsible for positioning the respective Vertical for growth in existing and new markets. Working closely with Commercial, Technology, Customer Service, and Operations teams, this role is pivotal in maintaining our position as the technical leader in our markets. This position reports to the General Manager.
- Develop technology, improves designs and evaluates new products.
- Develop new processes and designs for NBDP products and evaluates them
- Conduct in-depth research, analyzes technical literature and stays current on related issues.
- Apply accepted Engineering principles and practices to achieve desired yield, quality, and cost in the manufacturing of new products
- Interface directly with the customer in new product designs, and modify existing designs to support customer needs
- Utilize the New Business Development Procedure for implementing new products
- Respond in a timely manner to customer relative to quality or others issues
- Generate Capital Expenditure requests with full justification to support new and existing products
- Utilize available financial and manufacturing data to perform analysis and determine feasibility of new concepts or opportunities
- Support transfer of new or modified products to manufacturing by specifying Bills of Materials, assembly work instructions, and quality standards
- Serve as technical resource to Process Engineering and Production personnel engaged in manufacturing products
- Perform Product Failure Analysis and effectively communicate results to customer as appropriate
- Interpret and implement Company policies and procedures
- Maintain records in compliance with government regulations and organizational requirements
- Participate in training programs as required by the Company
- Conduct job duties in accordance with Company EEO requirements
- Maintain knowledge of Quality Process and the Quality Management System as it pertains to this and other positions where interaction occurs
To view the full job description, please click the link below. To apply, please send your resume and covering letter by email to Angiemae Galban at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th March 2017.
Download Job Description