Sign up to our RNS alerts here.
All previous Annual and Half Year* reports are available here.
2021 Full Year Highlights
- Revenue: £950.5m
- Group adjusted operating profit1: £124.5m
- Adjusted EPS1: 27.2p
- Total dividend per share: 9.1p
- Operating profit/(loss): £113.1m
- Profit/(loss) before taxation: £104.3m
- Continuing EPS2: 23.9p
- Continuing and discontinued EPS2: 25.9p
Health and Safety
- Lost time accident rate (per 100,000 hours worked): 0.22
1. Definitions of these non-GAAP measures can be found in the glossary of terms on page 45, reconciliations of the statutory results to the adjusted measures can be found on pages 12 to 16. Throughout this report these non-GAAP measures are clearly identified by an asterisk (*) where they appear in text.
2. EPS is presented on a ‘continuing’ and a combined ‘continuing and discontinued’ basis for statutory reporting. Further details are provided in note 8 to the consolidated financial statements.
Download our two page guide to learn what we do at Morgan, our environmental progress and our financial performance.