Sign up to our RNS alerts here.
All previous Annual and Half Year* reports are available here.
2021 Interim Highlights
- Revenue: £461.2m
- Group adjusted operating profit1: £59.1m
- Adjusted EPS1: 12.7p
- Interim dividend per share: 3.2p
- Operating (loss)/profit2: £60.2m
- Profit/(loss) before tax2: £56.2m
- Continuing earnings/(loss) per share3: 13.2p
- Continuing and discontinued earnings/(loss) per share3: 13.2p
Health and Safety
- Lost time accident rate (per 100,000 hours worked): 0.25
1. Definitions of these non-GAAP measures can be found in the glossary of terms on page 44, reconciliations of the statutory results to the adjusted measures can be found on pages 15 to 19. Throughout this report these non-GAAP measures are clearly identified by an asterisk (*) where they appear in text and by a footnote where they appear in tables.
2. The statutory loss in 1H 2020 arises from an impairment charge of £63.4 million. Further details are provided in note 4 to the condensed consolidated financial statements.
3. EPS is presented on a 'continuing' and a combined 'continuing and discontinued' basis for statutory reporting. Further details are provided in note 8 to the condensed consolidated financial statements.